Hi, This is the second day of the 31 Day Nail art Challenge and I am back with another nail art for the entry.Today’s theme is Orange. I have taken it very seriously and literally so I went ahead and made an Orange for the nail art :P. Although I do not like to eat orange as a fruit but this nail art makes me fall in love with the fruit to an extent.
- Yellow Nail Paint – As the base color
- Orange Nail paint/ Acrylic Paint – To paint the orange
- White Nail Paint/Acrylic Paint – To make the shine line on Orange
- Green Nail Paint/Acrylic Paint – To make the leaves
- Brown Nail Paint/Acrylic Paint – To Make the stem
- Normal/Nail Art Brush – To do all the painting
- Top Coat
- Base Coat
- Paint your nails yellow as the base color.
- Make a semi circle of orange color on your nails.
- Draw a thin line from the middle of the orange boundary to the mid of the cuticle.
- Now draw leaves with green color either with the help of dotting tool or fine brush.
- Try and draw an outline to the leaves with a darker shade of green for precision look. You can either use the brush or nail art pen. I did use a nail art pen again lying around for some time but never used :(. Really this challenge is making me use many of my new unused nail art tools which I am loving. 😛
- At last, draw the slightly curved shine line with white.
- Finish with a top coat.
I hope that you find this orange equally edible. Please feel free to drop in comments and queries. See you with the next nail art entry. :).
- Easy at Home Nail Art 10 – Chained in Pink (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Sparkling Loud Red Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)