Hi, I am extremely late today for my entry to the 3o Day Nail Art Challenge and the theme today is Pink. Now, this color naturally brings in a million feminine, soft , cute, classic and ageless ideas for nail art designs (practically the design of anything and everything for a girl). I was super excited for this day in particular. Although I had no ideas floating in my mind, I was looking forward for this. And as feared, I thought it over so many times that was out of ideas. Because I have a soft corner for pink (all girls have 😛 ), I wanted to utilize this opportunity to the fullest.
But I am not sure if I did my best because inspite of today being a holiday, I had an awfully busy day.But I am just happy that I finally did the ‘Vintage Rose’ nail art. I had been planning this for ages but never tried this mainly because I was afraid of failing at this simple nail art. Anyways, not that this came out as a big hit but I am happy with the outcome and the attempt :).
- Pale pink Nail Paint as the base color
- Bright Pink Nail Paint for the body of the rose
- Pink Nail Art Pen/Pink Nail Paint and a fine brush for outlining the roses
- Green Color Acrylic Paint for leaves
- Dark Green Nail art pen for outlining leaves ( optional, I was getting bored and I love doing outlines to hide my untidy work)
How to do the Vintage Rose
- Clean,cut and file your nails. paint them pale pink.
- Make random patches of the bright pink polish on all nail. Just touch the nail paint brush on the nails enough to make a rough circle.
- With a nail art pen or fine brush make a dot on the pink patch. Then start making semicircles around the dot in layers and your rose is done.
- Make few leaves around the rose with green acrylic paint or nail paint.
- Outline the leaves with nail art pen or fine brush if you wish to.
- Finish with a top coat.
I hope you are able to do this easily with better perfection. The best thing about this nail art is that it doesn’t require symmetry or same patterns, just similar patterns :). Let me know if you liked my first attempt with vintage rose.
PS : Because the rose is neon colored pink, the pictures are tricky.Apologies 😦 I have updated few pictures today again to do justice to the nail art. But the nail art is way prettier than pictures, believe me :P.
- Easy at Home Nail Art 10 – Chained in Pink (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- A Glimpse of Yellow Suede Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)