Hi, I wouldn’t do much talking today because frankly speaking, I am not quite happy with my nail art. This for the 30 Day Nail Art Challenge and the theme today is Plaid. Now, I have never done a plaid :(. And now I know why, because I suck at it. Yes, sorry to spread the negativity but I am feeling low!! :(. I am not sending any great entries these days I feel. Okay, now before I begin shedding tears lets quickly go to the nail art 😦 😦 😦
My husband just read this and he is convincing me that I do not suck at it, I am quite good and if I am not happy I should give another try. Let me see if I have energy left, I may update with another plaid. But till then, this is my Plaid entry.
- Avon pink nail Paint
- Nail art pens of black, blue, purple , pink and silver color (You could use a striping brush for drawing line)
- Star shaped nail art accessory
- Top Coat/ Base Coat
- Do the cleaning, cutting and filing of nails. Apply top coat and allow it to try.
- Paint the nails with the pink color.
- Using nail art pen or nail art brush draw stripes in your desired pattern.
- Cross over the stripes for the plaid look.
- At the crossing of the lines, apply a star on wet nail paint or nail glue.
- Finish it with a top Coat.
Well, that’s that and the nail art is done. I hope its not as bad as I think it to be. Well, but please share your thoughts on this. Only your comments and likes could make me feel better I guess. 🙂 And by the end of this post after uploading the pictures and all I am kind of lenient on myself and I am wondering, this is not as bad maybe and maybe I am just being too hard on myself. Well, I would only know that after I hit the publish button 🙂
- A Glimpse of Yellow Suede Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Vintage Rose Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)