I am sharing a nail art that I did long back but missed on posting. When I saw the theme for OMD Challenge was “Stripes” for Day 11, I exactly new this one found a date to reveal to the world.
I do not claim this is a wonderful nail art but it is not bad either. I was skeptical about this one so I was hiding it for long. But instead of making the judgement I leave the choice of liking it or hating it to you.!!
Another disaster did strike, I don’t know how while transferring pictures the photograph of this and a few nail arts ‘shrunk’!!! I am not kidding something must have happened while the transfer but I do not have the originals now 😦 😦
So you need to adjust to this size of picture and yet make a judgement if it is good enough to share. The nail paint I used is Avon Simply Pretty Serene and painted the rest with acrylic paints.The stripes are free hand while the dots are used making dotting tool.
I hope this is not as bad as I think. Actually, they were not very bad but the pictures shrinking added to the negative feeling 😦 :(. Let me know what you feel about this nail art.
- Easy at Home Nail Art 27 : DIY Summer Textured Nails with Salt (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 24 – The Caribbean Ice Berg (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Black and White Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- 4th July nail art (manicuredmouse.wordpress.com)
- Skittlette Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)