Hi fellas, I did another nail art for my sister this weekend. We decided something classy, sophisticated yet edgy. So I have a very simple nail art to share today. I kept in mind that the nail art should comply with the “Delicate” theme for the OMD challenge as well.
I used a nude shade which is an ideal base for french manicure here. And applied some golden glitters on it.
With all that the bottom line is my sis liked it a lot. And her colleagues also complemented her so she was happy. And how about you guys, did you like it?
- Purple meets Nude (nibslovesnails.com)
- Nude is the new black (stylebugdaily.com)
- Classy Bling (thenailboss.com)
- Floral Nail Art – My first attempt at One Stroke Painting (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- The Glitters and Stars Nail Art (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)