I am in not much of a talking mood today and probably there is nothing that I have not said about the awesome Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints in the past. They have taken care that the shades they have launched are not the ones ordinarily flooded in market. I hate to see awefully common colors on new launches. But Maybelline has nice nudes and dusty colors.
About Maybelline Color Show : Stay right on trend from your tips to your toes with new Maybelline Color Show. Our gel based formula with color popping pigments, comes in 40 bold, super stylish shades that look great on nails. So go on, mix, match and make the most of color.
Quantity and Price: 6ml for Rs 75
Color : The name really says it all about the color here. It is truly a Sea green shade. However, if I say a dirty sea green color it would have been more apt. I love the color. It is a dirty sea green color in matte with grey undertones. The color is gorgeous when wore on its own while is a lovely base for nail art. I like such colors. Its green with a difference.
Pigmentation and Texture : The polish is creamy and jelly in texture. It is very smooth on application and glides easily. The pigmentation is a two coater. A gorgeous shine once you have finished application is guaranteed. All the pictures are taken without top coat as I do for all my reviews. And you can see the richness for yourself.
At this price the color and finish is a steal. I am so impressed!!!!
Overall : I love the unique color (I hate common colors). And the finish is gellish. So I will go with 5/5 .
- Maybelline Color Show Velvet Wine Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline ColorShow ‘Mint Mojito’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline ColorShow ‘Lavender Lies’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish – ‘Noite De Gal’ (karenanddiamonds.wordpress.com)
- I Won A Nail Polish Giveaway! (makeupcrazy1.wordpress.com)