With new year just beginning, I want to start with a party and bright color nail polish review. And with this dashing red, I hope you paint the town red. I have another gorgeous edgy nail polish swatch to share today. The name keep-up-the-flame is true to what you can expect out of this color. It is indeed fiery and flamy. I am not a ‘Red’ person but this is a different red. It is loud, ofcourse but that it is what makes this color stand out in crowd.
About Maybelline Color Show : Stay right on trend from your tips to your toes with new Maybelline Color Show. Our gel based formula with color popping pigments, comes in 40 bold, super stylish shades that look great on nails. So go on, mix, match and make the most of color.
Quantity and Price: 6ml for Rs 75
Color : The color is not like red-red but crimson-red. It is bright red with orang-ish under tones. Let me just say it is ‘mordern red’ 🙂 . The color is actually like fire red. It doesn’t have any shimmers to it, avoiding the ordinary looks. But I found it stains the nails a bit.
Pigmentation : It is a two coater like other colorshows. But being a dark color, you need to be careful with application. If you miss out the white part of your nails may be exposed slightly. If you have long nails and want to be safe, go for 3 coats. I have applied 2 coats in the pics though . The glossy finish is praise worthy like all the other colorshow polishes . It does give a gel like finish.
It is creamy and rich which is so required for a royal color like this. At this price I would say its a steal like most of the colorshow polish.
Overall Rating : Any rating less than 5/5 will be too harsh. You should aim for this color if you love reds and bolds. I should end this post by saying ‘Maybelline Color Show Rocks’!!!
- Maybelline Color Show ‘Fantasea Green’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Color Show Blue Berry Ice Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Maybelline Color Show ‘Silk Stockings’ Nail Polish Review (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Sugarplum Fairy Nails (dudeitsprimarni.wordpress.com)